Remember that one time that I smuggled Costa Vida into McDonalds? Oh yeah, that was today. When you have to pass a McDonalds (or two) on your way home and you have kids in the car, it’s bound to happen at some point, right?
I haven’t been able to stop thinking about this newly still-developing blog and what things I would like to post. Since my last post, I have had some followers (yay!!) and it truly excites me. Not for silly petty reasons, but simply because I want to make connections and get to know others out there in this fascinating world. So, I figure, why not let you all know a little bit more about me? Here are 10 Random Facts About Me.
1) I am the 5th child out of SIX. How my mom had SIX of us blows my mind. Especially because the first FOUR are boys. Not to mention she is superwoman and did it all without any medication/epidural. How?
2) I am more tired than I have ever been in my entire life.
3) My favorite book is Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoyevsky.
4) The only reason I read that book (and many others) is because I have a BA in Russian, minor in Linguistics.
5) I had bunion surgery on both feet when I was only 19. (Possibly my biggest regret in life.)
6) Cleaning dirty clothes? Not a problem. Actually folding them and putting them away, never happens. If you have a solution, let me know.
7) The first time I saw a palm tree in real life, I freaked out. It’s been love ever since.
8) I’m part Scottish, Danish, Swedish, and English.
9) I absolutely hated writing papers for school, yet had to do it all the time. True deep down hatred.
10) For my 30th birthday I’m super tempted to go skydiving. I still have a year and a month, so we will see. Yes or no?
Tada! I can’t believe I finished that list. It was tough. Who has fun weekend plans? Tell me about them! We were thinking of going camping nearby with the kids and some friends, but the weather is looking sketchy. We may just end up going on a date instead, which is desperately needed to be honest. Camping may just have to wait for a sunnier weekend.